- 4 chicken breast fillets (halved lengthways) or 8 chicken tenderloins
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup Josh&Sue Egyptian dukkah
- 6-8 Desiree potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in large saucepan of cold water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 25min or until just tender and not falling apart. Remove potatoes and place on paper towel to dry completely.
- On a large baking tray line and add with a little oil. Place potatoes on prepared tray. Use a potato masher to flatten and split slightly. Place in fridge to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the chicken: preheat oven 180C and prepare another lined and oil oven tray.
- In one bowl place the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, Josh&Sue dukkah, oil, salt, pepper and mix to combine. Rub or roll the Josh&Sue dukkah mix over the chicken and place on prepared tray and roast for 20min or until chicken is cooked through.
- Take potatoes from fridge and drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, turning to coat. Roast, approx 15-20min or until potatoes are crisp and golden.
- Serve chicken and potatoes with dressed rocket salad!