Preparation time approx 10 mins
Cook time 1 hour.
- 1 Chicken, whole or butterflied
- 1-2 tablespoons Josh&Sue Raspberry Vinegar
- 2-4 teaspoon Josh&Sue Harissa Paste (depending on your taste)
- 1 Red Onion / leek
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 1 Yellow Capsicum
- rip up the capsicums
- slice red onion, place in bottom of an oven dish.
- sprinkle 1-2 tablespoon Raspberry Vinegar over the vegetables
- Meanwhile, prepare the chicken: preheat oven 180C rub the Harissa paste all over the chicken coating the entire chicken.
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables
- Roast, approx 1 hour at 180c or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve chicken and vegetables as it is. Or as we have here with Roasted Eggplant that has been mashed and pan seared baby carrots coated in honey. Or served with some Preserved Lemon cous cous.