Dukkah is a great staple to have in the pantry. Use it as a dip, liven up a salad by sprinkling it over the top or as a coating for any type of meat. A great way to add flavour with no real effort.
More ways to use Dukkah
- Fold it into your favourite hummus or dip.
- Sprinkle it on flatbread with a little olive oil and bake until crispy.
- Scatter it on top of fried eggs in the morning.
- Stir it into whole grains or pasta dishes for a different take on quick lunch or dinner.
- Toss your favourite roasting vegetables with a generous spoonful of Josh&Sue Dukkah and olive oil and roast until crispy and fragrant.
- Whisk into your homemade jar of salad dressing for a different take on a familiar flavour.
All-natural ingredients, no artificial flavours, colours or fillers. Gluten-Free and Vegan.
Made in Regional Victoria to Josh&Sue's family recipes.
Ingredients: Almonds, Coriander, Cumin, Pepper, Salt, Sesame seed
Jamie Oliver has just aired in Australian - 5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food recipes and he uses a Rose Harissa, Dukkah, Preserved Lemons and Chilli Jam. All of these are available here at Josh&Sue Gourmet Selection.
"Wonderful to have in your pantry. I like baking layers of sliced potatoes, sweet potato, onion, garlic or whatever is in the fridge with a bit of olive oil and Josh & Sue's dukkah sprinkled generously on each layer. Makes it delicious rather than pedestrian."
"I am amazed at how many meals I can add this dukkah to! I love it on my poached eggs, roasted pumpkin and sweet potato or simply on warm bread and olive oil."
"This dukkah is next level Delish, I have been using it on everything. It is so good on avocado. I have already gone through a few jars and will definitely be buying more."